As part of an annual tradition, the organization East Bay Community Action Program has made it an initiative to provide Thanksgiving baskets for clients who the agency has tried to determine who might need the extra help the most this holiday season. The agency tries to give everyone a chance to receive a basket, and not duplicate the service for the same family each year as much as the agency would love to provide a basket for everyone. Our goal this year was to assemble a minimum of 150 baskets for the upper east bay area families. The goal was met and exceeded, with more than 200 baskets assebled. Donations were taken in from local schools and also from other various locations which held food drives as well as the federal SNAP agency providing us with the reusable cloth bags to put the food into. The response was overwelming in the amount of food which was donated for this event and the process of assembling them as an AmeriCorps group really brought us together to do something great.
- mrworkboots.com - A Closer Look Into Mr Work BootsTweeting! 3 weeks ago
- texastitleloans.org - Financing for your Car Title in Texas- AnalysisTweeting! 1 month ago
- thehappypooch.com - A Closer Look Into The Happy PoochTweeting! 1 month ago
- flamelez.com - Successful Info based on FlamelezTweeting! 1 month ago
- rabbitexpert.com - General Information About Rabbit FoodTweeting! 1 month ago