After completing my first month of service for AmeriCorps, I have to say that I absolutely love it! I could not be happier than what I am now. I feel that I have a purpose and truly meant to serve others. I have been blessed to be able to work with such a remarkable group of people at Tri-town. Everyone is genuinely happy even though their job requires so much energy and patience. So far, I have been involved with the application process at LiHEAP and doing intakes, I have done pre-financial stability assessments and also created the flyers from both Tri-town sites which advertise the workshop, and now I am also involved in the InterCorps Council! I was not expecting to be apart so many exciting opportunities but I love that I am always working. I enjoy the interaction I have with a different population and knowing that I can make a change in their lives no matter how significant it may be. I embrace the fact that I am able to learn something new every day whether it be from my co-workers or clients. To be honest, I am surprised at how friendly everyone is that I have met. I would think that having such a stressful job, they would be uptight or anxious. So thankful to have become a member of AmeriCorps and have to opportunity to support our community!
- helpwithimmigrationbonds.com - Immigration Bail Bonds - Some InsightsTweeting! 1 day ago
- All About Best Loans - bestloans.netTweeting! 1 day ago
- 101sarms.com - Most Overlooked Fact About SARMsTweeting! 1 week ago
- nourifbc.com/best-facial-in… - Simple Natural Anti-Aging Facial TreatmentTweeting! 1 month ago
- themckenziefirm.com/- The Untold Secrets of Denver Probate AttorneyTweeting! 1 month ago