After completing my first month of service for AmeriCorps, I have to say that I absolutely love it! I could not be happier than what I am now. I feel that I have a purpose and truly meant to serve others. I have been blessed to be able to work with such a remarkable group of people at Tri-town. Everyone is genuinely happy even though their job requires so much energy and patience. So far, I have been involved with the application process at LiHEAP and doing intakes, I have done pre-financial stability assessments and also created the flyers from both Tri-town sites which advertise the workshop, and now I am also involved in the InterCorps Council! I was not expecting to be apart so many exciting opportunities but I love that I am always working. I enjoy the interaction I have with a different population and knowing that I can make a change in their lives no matter how significant it may be. I embrace the fact that I am able to learn something new every day whether it be from my co-workers or clients. To be honest, I am surprised at how friendly everyone is that I have met. I would think that having such a stressful job, they would be uptight or anxious. So thankful to have become a member of AmeriCorps and have to opportunity to support our community!
- twitter.com/GrupoTyG/statu…Tweeting! 1 month ago
- immigrationway.com - Canada Immigration Law Firm: Your Best Option For AssistanceTweeting! 1 month ago
- app-reviews.org/A Note on Android Buy Installs for Your AppTweeting! 1 month ago
- electricbysullivan.com - Electrician Companies Near Me- InfoTweeting! 2 months ago
- UK Dianabol Supplier- An Overview - ukdianabol.co.ukTweeting! 2 months ago