On Friday, December 13th, all twelve of the Brown College Advisors got together for a holiday party. This was the first time in over 6 weeks that all twelve advisors were able to get together for any sort of meeting. Games were played and gifts were swapped. We shared funny tales of the latest news at our sites and finally released the pent up stress that I am sure all of us had built over the past few weeks before the big URI TD deadline. As the holidays approach, we are all looking forward to the long break and getting some rest before the rush of FAFSA season begins. The holiday spirit is always about coming together and sharing stories. As advisors we always have new stories and tales about our encounters at work with the students. We had a wonderful time eating different foods and laughing the night away.
- helpwithimmigrationbonds.com - Immigration Bail Bonds - Some InsightsTweeting! 1 day ago
- All About Best Loans - bestloans.netTweeting! 1 day ago
- 101sarms.com - Most Overlooked Fact About SARMsTweeting! 1 week ago
- nourifbc.com/best-facial-in… - Simple Natural Anti-Aging Facial TreatmentTweeting! 1 month ago
- themckenziefirm.com/- The Untold Secrets of Denver Probate AttorneyTweeting! 1 month ago