I’m big on New Year’s Resolutions. Like really big. And as the New Year really warms up (both literally and metaphorically…I mean it is 50 degrees today!) I hope to recommit to my service in some serious ways. The first is to reflect more on why I serve. I am grateful that Justice Talks is approaching which allows for this meaningful reflection in a group supported environment. It also encourages reflection outside of the JT sessions. It makes me think about how I engage with those that I serve and how I can do so in a more conscientious and thoughtful way. My second resolution is to bring my best self to work every day. I want to leave my personal baggage at the door. Everyone gets sick, doesn’t get enough sleep and needs more “me” time. But the work we are doing is important and I need to bring the best version of myself to that work that I can. Finally, I want to commit to be more purposeful in my time outside of work. To be aware of the world around me other than my limited sphere of experience. I think that this will enhance my service because it will give me a broader context in which to reflect on it. It will also enhance my interactions with others, especially the children whom I serve. I want to be more intentional about the world views that I am sharing with these young impressionable minds. We have incredible influence. It is my resolution to recognize it and treat it like the great responsibility that it is.
- twitter.com/GrupoTyG/statu…Tweeting! 1 month ago
- immigrationway.com - Canada Immigration Law Firm: Your Best Option For AssistanceTweeting! 1 month ago
- app-reviews.org/A Note on Android Buy Installs for Your AppTweeting! 1 month ago
- electricbysullivan.com - Electrician Companies Near Me- InfoTweeting! 2 months ago
- UK Dianabol Supplier- An Overview - ukdianabol.co.ukTweeting! 2 months ago