From mid January to April 15th my main job as an Americorps member at East Bay community action program is to be a Vita Tax preparer, and surprisingly, I love it. I get to travel around to all of our sites from East Providence to Newport and spend my day getting to know people. As a tax preparer, I immediately ask my client for all of their most private information, which for some reason makes them completely willing to talk about anything. I have had deeply personal conversations with people I’ve only just met 10 minutes ago, I’ve seen people cry, I’ve seen the most amazing fathers, mothers and couples, and I’ve received countless hugs and handshakes. These are the moments that make something that can be so dry and intimidating like taxes and makes it a job I love.
- twitter.com/GrupoTyG/statu…Tweeting! 1 month ago
- immigrationway.com - Canada Immigration Law Firm: Your Best Option For AssistanceTweeting! 1 month ago
- app-reviews.org/A Note on Android Buy Installs for Your AppTweeting! 1 month ago
- electricbysullivan.com - Electrician Companies Near Me- InfoTweeting! 2 months ago
- UK Dianabol Supplier- An Overview - ukdianabol.co.ukTweeting! 2 months ago